Skip to main content

Go Away Period, I'm Busy


Real Men Buy Tampons T-Shirt

Look at what my period did to me:
(A)
Well, while(B) it started up again after being relatively mild the other four days. It rushed forth like a red river. It started as a trickle, however. All I could do was stand there and pray. I prayed to Jesus(C) outside on a glorious day (D) (E) I could only just stand there, at the mercy of my period. Why? Look at these(F) (G) I got what I got. I cannot help but think that if I had not been preoccupied with that drippy red wetness slipping past the maximum ultra absorbancy tampax and into the overnight sized pad (H)


If you are wondering what that scribble is, it is what My Filter tells me to x-out of a fab period story. Well, it was pointed out to me that the content could be deemed inappropriate and overall it is gross. Right ladies, like we don't understand how life works. Well I followed what My Lady, The Filter said and here you go. All I know is that I will not submit to my period. They make too many pills, pads and Tampax for that to occur. Yeah but it did start up all of a sudden after ending and went on for a while after that. Weird.

Real Men Buy Tampons T-Shirt
Frontier Natural Products Co-op 220608 GladRags Menstrual Cups Size B for use after C-section or before vaginal childbirth The Keeper Moon Cup medical grade silicone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mooncup--UK

Last night while perusing the Web for heavy period forums, I ran across a thread on Digital Spy UK edition where the women shared similar experiences to mine. I found helpful news articles and a product called a Mooncup which is exactly how you'd think it would be: it is a little cup that catches the flow. Some of the women said they have to empty it several times a day but when you compare that to using 32 tampons in two hours it is a better deal. (Yes, one woman in the thread had that as an issue and I can identify.) Article links: No Hysterectomies for Heavy Periods MensesEdu I'm reading some of this information now and in developing countries young girls and women may not have an eco-friendly alternative to sanitary pads. They are using cloths that are laundered--probably by hand--and then reused. Where would all of those women put used sanitary products? In a land field? I dunno. I'll keep reading...but one woman commented on the Mooncup facebook page that the

The pain is bearable but...

...it is unpleasant. I've already had two ibuprofen today. The pain actually started yesterday but went away. It started in enough time to prevent me from attending a school board meeting and put me to sleep through most of it until an hour before the end. I listened to the remainder on the school district radio station. Blimey. Anyhoo, here is an older video of me bleaching my hair: